James Dickey on 2017
James Dickey grew up in Fort Worth, earned Bachelors degrees in English and Political Science from Stanford University and an MBA from Baylor University.
He has been married to his wife Lynda for 28 years and is the co-founder of a small insurance company where he works as the Chief Operating Officer. He has been involved in helping Republicans get elected since 1984 and built a reputation for being a Conservative leader in one of America's hardest-to-reach Democrat strongholds as Chairman of the Travis County Republican Party. He was elected as the Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas in June of 2017.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores