Paul D. Workman, State Representative
State Representative Paul D. Workman has served the people of District 47 in the Texas House of Representatives since 2011. District 47 includes western and southern Travis County.
Representative Workman has been named a "Champion of Free Enterprise" by the Associated Builders and Contractors, a "Fighter for Free Enterprise" by the Texas Association of Business, a "Courageous Conservative" by the Texas Conservative Coalition, and a "Lone Star Conservative Leader" by the Texas Conservative Roundtable. In 2013, Representative Workman was named Legislator of the Year by the Real Estate Council of Austin.
Representative Workman holds a B.S. in Building Construction from Texas A&M University. Representative Workman and his wife, Sherry, have two children and six grandchildren and are active members of the Austin Baptist Church.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac