Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
Mr. Trabulsi is a co-founder and President of Texans for Lawsuit Reform and is Chairman of its Political Action Committee.
Mr. Trabulsi is a native of Houston, Texas. He is married, has two adult children and three grandchildren.
Mr. Trabulsi attended The University of Texas at Austin in the pre-law program and received a J.D. from The University of Texas Law School, graduating with honors. Mr. Trabulsi was a Chancellor and Articles Editor of the Texas Law Review. Mr. Trabulsi clerked for Judge Homer Thornberry of The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Mr. Trabulsi has been active in a variety of businesses, including retail, real estate, banking, ranching, and financial assets.
Mr. Trabulsi has served on several community boards including The George Foundation, the Houston Museum of Natural Science and the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017