Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
Tracey Carroll spent most of her life as a Texas conservative pursuing a professional career for over 19 years in strategic marketing and executive management positions at various technology and retail Fortune 300 companies including Intuit, Sabre/Travelocity, Advanced MicroDevices and RadioShack. She is a proud University of Texas graduate.Currently a successful independent consultant in marketing, public relations and management consulting, Tracey decided to bring her professional experience to help the Republican Party first while in Dallas County. There, Tracey helped in a variety of capacities such as Grassroots & Volunteer engagement, Digital and traditional communications, RLI activation, and fundraising/event management with the 2016 Reagan Day Gala featuring Trey Gowdy.
Newly appointed as the Deputy Executive Director with the Travis County GOP, Tracey's most recent effort included the record breaking 2017 Reagan Gala featuring Senator Ben Sasse.
"Now that my husband and I have returned to Austin full time after 5 years of commuting to and from Dallas, I'm excited to bring my experience and determination to bear with the Travis County GOP and fellow conservatives here in Central Texas."
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017