Brian Ruddle started his political career in High School, knocking on doors to fight against estate taxes which were devastating ranching families in his native Fairplay, Colorado. Having served in various high capacity internships in Washington D.C, he decided to make his passion his full-time career.
Upon graduation from the University of Colorado, Brian worked for Gubernatorial candidates and the RNC for four years before moving to Texas to serve as the Director of Political Training for Governor Abbott's most recent campaign.
In this role, he was responsible for developing grassroots training programs such as Abbott University, which trained over 10,000 activists between 2017 and 2018. He was also responsible for identifying and developing the field staff for the entire state for Governor Abbott's Campaign.
After serving on the Texas Inaugural Committee, where he was responsible for organizing the BBQ at the Texas State Capitol, he brought his extensive experience in field operations the Travis County Republican Party as the Executive Director where he currently serves.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores
- Paul D. Workman & Michael McCaul
- James Dickey 2018
- Robert Henneke
- Jamie McWright & Hector De Leon
- Brandon Waltens
- Eric Opiela
- Dr.Laura Pressley
- Brian Ruddle
- Professor Larry Schweikart
- Senator Donna Campbell
- Becky Bray - Professional Engineer and Land Planner