Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
Gary Teal is a loyal, lifelong Republican. He ran a phone bank in Abilene, Texas, while in high school. He was Chair of the TCU College Republicans before moving to Washington, DC, where he has served in a number of leadership roles in the DC Republican Party, including Precinct Chairman, Ward Chairman, and Campaign Manager for Tim Day for District Council.
He was a Vice Chairman of the DC Republican Committee for two terms. From 2004 to 2008 Gary built the national voter file for Aristotle International as Manager of Data Operations and Product Manager for voterlistsonline.com.
Since then he has worked as a campaign consultant. A graduate of the RNC's Campaign Management College, Gary has also worked at the Independent Election Commission in Kabul, Afghanistan, on a USAID contract, and as a Senior Political Consultant at Behavior Matrix, a sentiment analysis firm.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores
- Paul D. Workman & Michael McCaul
- James Dickey 2018
- Robert Henneke
- Jamie McWright & Hector De Leon
- Brandon Waltens
- Eric Opiela