State Representative Jason Isaac is a fourth-generation native Texan honored to serve Blanco and Hays counties in the Texas Legislature.
Since his election in 2010, Representative Isaac has successfully passed legislation to reduce taxes, strengthen election integrity, improve public education, preserve Second Amendment rights, protect local groundwater, and protect private property rights. He believes strongly in limited government, individual responsibility, a balanced and responsible budget, a high-quality and efficient education system, and protecting the unborn.
Representative Isaac has repeatedly been named a "Courageous Conservative" by the Texas Conservative Coalition and has proven to be an effective leader who excels at both advocating for conservative principles and working across the aisle to find responsible solutions for the future of the Lone Star State. Representative Isaac serves as vice president of the conservative caucus and founding chair of the Hill Country Caucus.
A true citizen legislator, Representative Isaac owns a small business that assists a wide variety of companies with achieving their sales and marketing goals. He is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University, founder and board member of the Texas Natural Gas Foundation, and a youth lacrosse coach. He lives in Dripping Springs with his wife, Carrie, and two sons. They attend Westover Hills Church of Christ.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores
- Paul D. Workman & Michael McCaul
- James Dickey 2018
- Robert Henneke
- Jamie McWright & Hector De Leon
- Brandon Waltens
- Eric Opiela
- Dr.Laura Pressley
- Brian Ruddle
- Professor Larry Schweikart
- Senator Donna Campbell
- Becky Bray - Professional Engineer and Land Planner