Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
Jay Wiley is a 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
He is a graduate of The Citadel military college and St. Mary's University School of Law, where he was president of The Federalist Society, the most prominent organization of conservative attorneys in the United States.
Jay served as an aide to former Senator Phil Gramm, was a research fellow at the Texas Public Policy Foundation, and served as a chief of staff in the Texas Legislature.
In recent years, Jay and his wife Dr. Sally Grogono founded Luxe OB, a concierge medical practice focusing on patient-centered obstetrics care in a time of ever-increasing government regulation.
Locally, Jay founded Austinites for Tax Relief, served as a Travis County Republican precinct chair, and as projects coordinator for the Travis County Republican Party.
Jay coaches little league, helps raise money for families of children with congenital heart defects, and donates his time to helping pro-life ministries in Austin.
Jay is a Republican candidate for the Texas House of Representatives in District 47, which consists of much of west and southwest Travis County.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores
- Paul D. Workman & Michael McCaul
- James Dickey 2018
- Robert Henneke
- Jamie McWright & Hector De Leon
- Brandon Waltens
- Eric Opiela
- Dr.Laura Pressley
- Brian Ruddle
- Professor Larry Schweikart