Congressman Roger Williams was sworn in as Texas’ U.S. Representative for the 25th District on January 3, 2013. He serves on the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure and the Budget Committee.
He previously served as Texas’ 105th Secretary of State. As Chief Election Officer for Texas, Secretary Williams worked to ensure the uniform application and interpretation of election laws throughout the state, and he worked tirelessly to promote economic development, investment and job creation in Texas. He also served as the state’s Chief Liaison for Texas Border and Mexican Affairs as well as the Chair of the state’s 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Response Strike Force.
Roger Williams’ civic activities include serving on the Board of Trustees for the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University and is a member of the Texas Christian University Board of Trustees, his alma mater. He also serves on the National Football Foundation and the College Football Hall of Fame Board of Directors as well as serving on the Admiral Nimitz Foundation Board of Directors in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Roger has been a small business owner in Texas for over 39 years. He and his wife, Patty, have two adult daughters.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores
- Paul D. Workman & Michael McCaul
- James Dickey 2018
- Robert Henneke
- Jamie McWright & Hector De Leon
- Brandon Waltens
- Eric Opiela
- Dr.Laura Pressley
- Brian Ruddle