Senator Donna Campbell
Senator Donna Campbell, M.D. is an emergency room physician and proud parent of four daughters who lives in New Braunfels. She represents a six county district including parts of Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall, and Travis counties. She sits on Finance and serves as Chairwoman of the Veteran Affairs and Border Security Committee.
Senator Campbell completed her Masters of Nursing from Texas Woman's University and received her M.D. from Texas Tech University, where she was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the honor society for medical schools. She completed her residency at the U.T. Health Science Center in Houston and was awarded the Morton Award as an outstanding resident in ophthalmology.
Senator Campbell was born on a naval base and grew up with a great respect for the military. Her legislative priorities reflect these values. She has been recognized as a Top Courageous Conservative three sessions in a row by the Texas Conservative Coalition and named a Courageous Defender of Life by Texas Alliance for Life.
A proud woman of faith, Senator Campbell has volunteered with Christian Eye Ministries and performed hundreds of surgeries in West Africa. In 2012, she became just the fifteenth woman ever elected to serve in the Texas Senate.
- Previous Speakers
- Ken Paxton
- Upcoming Speakers
- Richard Trabulsi of Texans for Lawsuit Reform
- Chuck DeVore
- James Dickey
- Roger Williams
- George P. Bush, Texas Land Commissioner
- Gary Teal, TCRP Executive Director
- Tracey Carroll, TCRP Deputy Executive Director
- Paul D. Workman, State Representative
- Matt Mackowiak, President of Potomac Strategy Group
- Jay Wiley, 7th generation Texan, a constitutional conservative, and a small businessman.
- Gerald Daugherty
- James Dickey on 2017
- Donna García Davidson
- Jennifer Freel
- Justice David Puryear
- John Daniel Davidson
- Jason Isaac
- Bill Flores
- Paul D. Workman & Michael McCaul
- James Dickey 2018
- Robert Henneke
- Jamie McWright & Hector De Leon
- Brandon Waltens
- Eric Opiela
- Dr.Laura Pressley
- Brian Ruddle
- Professor Larry Schweikart
- Senator Donna Campbell